MACWORLD Expo - The Expo floor is jam packed with Mac users on this, the second day of the show. The Apple booth is jam packed full of people looking at Appleis new G4, and they are lined up 3 and 4 deep to have a chance to look at the iBook and the TiBook. The Mac OS X demonstrations that Apple is offering are also packed, though the iDVD demos we looked in on had some seating available. One of our gauges for judging the success of a show is the amount of smiles we see on attendeesi faces, and by that standard, this is a very successful show indeed. Stay tuned to The Mac Observer for more coverage from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi