MACWORLD Expo - The Expo floor is jam packed with Mac users on this, the second day of the show. The Apple booth is jam packed full of people looking at Appleis new G4, and they are lined up 3 and 4 deep to have a chance to look at the iBook and the TiBook. The Mac OS X demonstrations that Apple is offering are also packed, though the iDVD demos we looked in on had some seating available. One of our gauges for judging the success of a show is the amount of smiles we see on attendeesi faces, and by that standard, this is a very successful show indeed. Stay tuned to The Mac Observer for more coverage from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April