MACWORLD Expo - The Expo floor is jam packed with Mac users on this, the second day of the show. The Apple booth is jam packed full of people looking at Appleis new G4, and they are lined up 3 and 4 deep to have a chance to look at the iBook and the TiBook. The Mac OS X demonstrations that Apple is offering are also packed, though the iDVD demos we looked in on had some seating available. One of our gauges for judging the success of a show is the amount of smiles we see on attendeesi faces, and by that standard, this is a very successful show indeed. Stay tuned to The Mac Observer for more coverage from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!