Macally on Tuesday introduced four new computer mice that will be on display at the company?s Macworld Expo booth this week. They are: Accuglide (US$19.99), a low-profile, rectangular mouse; Pebble Wireless ($29.99), a multi-resolution (400, 800, or 1600 dpi) mouse that uses 2.4GHz RF and has an oval shape; Pebble ($19.99), a five-button mouse with a programmable, four-way, tilt-wheel scroll button; and Turtle ($19.99), which features a retractable USB cord and a portable size.
Recent News See All »
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone