Macally on Tuesday introduced four new computer mice that will be on display at the company?s Macworld Expo booth this week. They are: Accuglide (US$19.99), a low-profile, rectangular mouse; Pebble Wireless ($29.99), a multi-resolution (400, 800, or 1600 dpi) mouse that uses 2.4GHz RF and has an oval shape; Pebble ($19.99), a five-button mouse with a programmable, four-way, tilt-wheel scroll button; and Turtle ($19.99), which features a retractable USB cord and a portable size.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)