Macally on Tuesday introduced four new computer mice that will be on display at the company?s Macworld Expo booth this week. They are: Accuglide (US$19.99), a low-profile, rectangular mouse; Pebble Wireless ($29.99), a multi-resolution (400, 800, or 1600 dpi) mouse that uses 2.4GHz RF and has an oval shape; Pebble ($19.99), a five-button mouse with a programmable, four-way, tilt-wheel scroll button; and Turtle ($19.99), which features a retractable USB cord and a portable size.
← Previous Article
Apple may be closer to making a decision on Blu-ray, according to ITWire on Monday. Shaw Wu has predicted it,…
Next Article →
Atempo will preview its new continuous data protection application, Live Backup, during this week?s Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch