Macally on Tuesday introduced four new computer mice that will be on display at the company?s Macworld Expo booth this week. They are: Accuglide (US$19.99), a low-profile, rectangular mouse; Pebble Wireless ($29.99), a multi-resolution (400, 800, or 1600 dpi) mouse that uses 2.4GHz RF and has an oval shape; Pebble ($19.99), a five-button mouse with a programmable, four-way, tilt-wheel scroll button; and Turtle ($19.99), which features a retractable USB cord and a portable size.
← Previous Article
Apple may be closer to making a decision on Blu-ray, according to ITWire on Monday. Shaw Wu has predicted it,…
Next Article →
Atempo will preview its new continuous data protection application, Live Backup, during this week?s Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook Confirms that New Mac Pro Is Made in Austin
- Australia to Apple: Play by our Warranty Rules
- New Mac Pro Hits Stores December 19 for $2,999
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Other Tech Leaders Press Obama for NSA Surveillance Reform
- Apple Gives Developers Until February 1st to Optimize App Submissions for iOS 7