One of our most popular features during a Macworld show is the picture galleries. People who canit make the show like to see what they are missing, and we appreciate the clamor for more pics. Accordingly, we are offering up the first picture gallery taken from the floor.
We have some cool PowerBook accessories, THX speakers, a big blue smiley head, some cool iPod things, Appleis booth, and a lot more.
MWSF 2004 - Floor Picture Gallery I
All photos and captions by John F. Braun.
← Previous Article
Among the multiple exciting announcements at today's keynote was that Microsoft would be updating their Office suite for 2004. Until…
Next Article →
We last looked at VirtualDesktop from CodeTek nearly a year ago and since then, the folks at CodeTek have been…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others