One of our most popular features during a Macworld show is the picture galleries. People who canit make the show like to see what they are missing, and we appreciate the clamor for more pics. Accordingly, we are offering up the first picture gallery taken from the floor.
We have some cool PowerBook accessories, THX speakers, a big blue smiley head, some cool iPod things, Appleis booth, and a lot more.
MWSF 2004 - Floor Picture Gallery I
All photos and captions by John F. Braun.
← Previous Article
Among the multiple exciting announcements at today's keynote was that Microsoft would be updating their Office suite for 2004. Until…
Next Article →
We last looked at VirtualDesktop from CodeTek nearly a year ago and since then, the folks at CodeTek have been…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman