One of our most popular features during a Macworld show is the picture galleries. People who canit make the show like to see what they are missing, and we appreciate the clamor for more pics. Accordingly, we are offering up the first picture gallery taken from the floor.
We have some cool PowerBook accessories, THX speakers, a big blue smiley head, some cool iPod things, Appleis booth, and a lot more.
MWSF 2004 - Floor Picture Gallery I
All photos and captions by John F. Braun.
← Previous Article
Among the multiple exciting announcements at today's keynote was that Microsoft would be updating their Office suite for 2004. Until…
Next Article →
We last looked at VirtualDesktop from CodeTek nearly a year ago and since then, the folks at CodeTek have been…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Why We Love Apple and Why Microsoft Does Wacky Things That Make us Sigh
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
- Gruber: iOS 7.1 Coming Any Day Now
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6