Intelli Innovations, Inc. today posted IntelliMerge 1.2.6, a new update to our dynamic, Mac OS X-compatible e-mail merge software for the Mac. This update adds import capabilities from Now Contact, conditional statements in HTML messages, return receipts, and improvements to file attachments.
IntelliMerge 1.2.6 Release Notes (summary):
- [New] Support for importing recipients from Now Contact from Power On Software.
- [New] Conditional statements are now supported in HTML messages.
- [New] Return Receipt feature asks the recipientis e-mail program to send back a note saying the message was received and read (Message Options > Advanced tab).
- [New] IntelliMerge now takes advantage of some internal text processing optimizations developed for us by Theodore H. Smith from ElfData
. The new code speeds up message encoding and file attachment processing.
- [Chg] The import introduction window has been revised to better describe Entourage and Outlook Express import capabilities.
- [Bug] Some Word and Acrobat documents didnit transfer properly using the IntelliMerge file attachment feature - this has been fixed.
IntelliMerge is available for US$59.95. You can find more information at the Intelli Innovations Web site.