Last week, Adrenaline Software updated their popular chart/graph creation program, Adrenaline Charts Pro, to version 1.5. The software allows users to create detailed, high quaility 3D charts and graphs. According to Adrenaline:
Adrenaline Software announced a major release of its flagship product, Adrenaline Charts Pro 1.5 - Publishing & New Media Edition.
This new release features significant improvements that make Charts Pro 1.5 an essential tool in publishing workflow, whether the target product is a printed document, a presentation or a Web page. In particular, Charts Pro 1.5 offers:
- A new animation engine for use creating high-quality QuickTime build-up animations, with detailed control over effect, transition and duration.
- Additional graphic elements, including walls, axis thickness control, data values and symbols.
- More output formats: Charts Pro 1.5 now fits into publishing workflow more seamlessly than ever, with output to PICT, TIFF, Adobe? Photoshop?, EPSF Raster, JPEG, 3DMF, QuickTime movies and QuickTime VR.
- Alpha channel support: Charts Pro 1.5 can now enable the alpha channel when exporting in the form of PICT or QuickTime files.
- Optimization for PowerPC G4 with Velocity Engine?.
A high-end product developed for the Macintosh platform, Adrenaline Charts Pro 1.5 is both complementary and essential to such workstation mainstays as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Macromedia Director and Microsoft Powerpoint. Used alone or with existing software, Adrenaline Charts Pro 1.5 integrates QuickTime, QuickDraw 3D, AppleScript, ColorSync and ObjectTransporter technologies, through which users can replace any element of a graphic with a 3D object.
Adrenaline Charts Pro is available for US$399.99. You can find more information at the Adrenaline Software web site.