MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxConnect ATA/IDE hard drive mounting kit on Tuesday. The kit lets you add a third internal drive to PowerMac G5 without requiring an additional PCI host controller card. The bracket holds drives up to 500GB, letting you have up to 1.5TB of internal storage. The MaxUpgrades Web site has not yet been updated with pricing information for the new MaxConnect ATA/IDE kit.
Recent News See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck