MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxConnect ATA/IDE hard drive mounting kit on Tuesday. The kit lets you add a third internal drive to PowerMac G5 without requiring an additional PCI host controller card. The bracket holds drives up to 500GB, letting you have up to 1.5TB of internal storage. The MaxUpgrades Web site has not yet been updated with pricing information for the new MaxConnect ATA/IDE kit.
← Previous Article
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of PDFpen Pro 2.3.2, pagesender 3.5.4, and browseback 1.0.2 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
WiebeTech announced the immediate availability of the G5Jam Express on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger