MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxConnect ATA/IDE hard drive mounting kit on Tuesday. The kit lets you add a third internal drive to PowerMac G5 without requiring an additional PCI host controller card. The bracket holds drives up to 500GB, letting you have up to 1.5TB of internal storage. The MaxUpgrades Web site has not yet been updated with pricing information for the new MaxConnect ATA/IDE kit.
← Previous Article
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of PDFpen Pro 2.3.2, pagesender 3.5.4, and browseback 1.0.2 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
WiebeTech announced the immediate availability of the G5Jam Express on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Twitter for iOS Updated to Version 6 - New Interface, Photo Sharing, Search
- Qualcomm Takes on Apple’s iBeacon with Gimbal
- Microsoft’s Socl makes Social Network Push with Native iPhone, Android Apps
- Radio Ad Veteran Michael Pallad Joins iTunes Radio
- Where in the World Is Scott Forstall? Traveling, Advising Startups, Philanthropy
Popular Stories See All »
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- Black Friday iPad Deal Roundup, MacMall’s 60 Hour Sale Starts
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT