MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxConnect ATA/IDE hard drive mounting kit on Tuesday. The kit lets you add a third internal drive to PowerMac G5 without requiring an additional PCI host controller card. The bracket holds drives up to 500GB, letting you have up to 1.5TB of internal storage. The MaxUpgrades Web site has not yet been updated with pricing information for the new MaxConnect ATA/IDE kit.
← Previous Article
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of PDFpen Pro 2.3.2, pagesender 3.5.4, and browseback 1.0.2 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
WiebeTech announced the immediate availability of the G5Jam Express on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out