Maxprog has released an update for iCash, bringing it to version 1.4.4. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The update features numerous enhancements including improved reporting and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 1.4.4, available now in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish on Maxprog Website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
- Balance query returns results whenever they are reconciled or not
- Account Statement report allows to displayand select any account
- Transaction debit and credit pull-down menus now sorted by type, category and account
- Balance query returning 0 results in given situations
- Transaction type with custom text not displayed on the balance breakdown
- Balance breakdown not accesible from balance panel after resizing
- Transaction autocomplete using deleted transaction data
- Categories not sorted after editing
- Favorites editor using wrong number format on non-US systems
You can find more information about the iCash update at the Maxprog Web site. iCash 1.4.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.90.