Maxprog has released an update for iCash, bringing it to version 1.4.3. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The update features numerous enhancements including Transaction improvements and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 1.4.2, available now in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish on Maxprog Website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
- Transaction input auto-complete using recent transactions data
- Balance report for a given date
- Account statement report for Debts, Portfolio and Assets as well
- Transaction comments included in statement report
- Transaction panel year can be changed manually
- Account statement report Payment and Income titles changed to Debit and Credit
- Transaction duplicate not converting accentuated characters properly
- Account statement not properly displayed (all amounts as incomes)
- Balance report taking future transactions into account
- Transaction debit and credit pull-down menu display glitchs
- Problem with accentuated characters when importing form text and QIF
You can find more information about the iCash update at the Maxprog Web site. iCash 1.4.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.90.