Maxprog has released an update for iCash, bringing it to version 1.3. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The update adds several new features and enhancements including improved transactions and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 1.3, available now in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish on Maxprog Website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
- Transaction duplication and date transfer
- Transaction handling through Contextual Menus
- Queries panel account balance queries
- Transaction favorites, record most frequently used transaction
- Multiple transactions selection/deletion (Transaction & Query panels)
- Multiple transactions reconcile (Transactions & Query panels)
- Query panel displays record count, balance and reconciled
- Queries high quality printing including landscape format
- Report range month not localized
- Windows QIF file support
- Transactions QIF header sometimes not interpreted properly
You can find more information about the iCash update at the Maxprog Web site. iCash 1.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.90.