Las Vegas -- Maxtor announced its new One Touch III hard drive-based data backup product line on Thursday. The drives come in capacities ranging from 100GB up to 1TB, and include FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 interfaces. Maxtoris new backup software gives users an improved interface, lets them synchronize information between two computers on the same network, and Maxtoris DriveLock password protection to help safeguard data if the drive is stolen. A lower-end USB 2.0 only version is also available with a limited version of the backup software. The One Touch III product line should be available some time in January, and will be priced starting at US$159.95.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans