Micromat has released TechTool Pro 4.0.3, the newest version of its versatile disk utility.
While at the time of this writing Micromatis downloads page has yet to be updated with news of the update, MacUpdate reports that version 4.0.3 delivers the following changes (and also provides a download link):
- Corrected reported issues with eDrive creation.
- Corrected reported Directory Maintenance issue.
- Corrected reported Finder Info issue.
- Enhanced support for PowerPC G4 7447 testing and detection in Processor test.
- Enhanced support for PowerPC G5 970FX testing and detection in Processor test.
- Updated Video Memory test to detect Radeon 9800 XT.
- Enhanced Optimization routines for more thorough pre-flight checks.
- Allowing Directory Maintenance/Optimization on one volume at a time while booted from CD.
- Added TechTool Pro 4 Help Italian localization.
- Added Safari web browser to the eDrive volume.
- Added dialogs for Data Recovery routine during scavenge routine.
- Corrected localization issues for French version.
- Global updates for new machines.
TechTool Pro 4.0.3 sells for $97.97 direct from Micromat. Cross-grades from Norton SystemWorks or Norton Utilities are $59.97, as are upgrades from Drive 10 or previous versions of TechTool Pro.