Microsoftis Mac Business Unit launched its own blog on Monday called Mac Mojo. Employees from all parts of the team charged with producing Microsoftis Mac compatible applications are participating, offering those of us that live outside of the Redmond offices a perspective from the inside. You can read the Mac Mojo blog at the MSDN Web site.
← Previous Article
LogicalVue Software has released version 2.0 of UltraToolBar, a REALbasic utility that enables developers to include cross-platform toolbars in their…
Next Article →
Screentime Media announced the immediate availability of mProjector 2R10 on Thursday. mProjector is a Flash application development tool.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger