Microsoftis Mac Business Unit launched its own blog on Monday called Mac Mojo. Employees from all parts of the team charged with producing Microsoftis Mac compatible applications are participating, offering those of us that live outside of the Redmond offices a perspective from the inside. You can read the Mac Mojo blog at the MSDN Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold