Microsoftis Mac Business Unit launched its own blog on Monday called Mac Mojo. Employees from all parts of the team charged with producing Microsoftis Mac compatible applications are participating, offering those of us that live outside of the Redmond offices a perspective from the inside. You can read the Mac Mojo blog at the MSDN Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program