Microsoftis Mac Business Unit launched its own blog on Monday called Mac Mojo. Employees from all parts of the team charged with producing Microsoftis Mac compatible applications are participating, offering those of us that live outside of the Redmond offices a perspective from the inside. You can read the Mac Mojo blog at the MSDN Web site.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors