CDS advanced technology bv has released a maintenance update for LCedit+, bringing it to version 3.0.2. LCedit+ is a lighting editor app designed for use in theaters and museum environments. The update features several new enhancements inluding expanded scene compression and bug fixes. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces the v3.0.2 release of LCedit+, the advanced LanBox lighting editor, for multiple platforms. This new version of LCedit+ adds, besides bug fixes, many new features for the LanBox-LCX and LanBox-LCM, and for theatre applications:
LCX & LCM users should install firmware v1.05, which is included .
- Scene compression; you can now store up to 300% more scenes in the LCX & LCM
- Up to 200% faster screen refresh
- The LanBox-LCM can now save the "play layer" state (IR menu 5)
- Increment/decrement to next multiple of 5 step in Go field
- Replace at next multiple of 5 step with option/alt key
- Instant switch between Edit/Run layer mode
- Key option/alt-enter enables all channels of fixture/group
- Key option/alt-backspace disables all channels of fixture/group
- and more
- On MacOS 8/9: Appleis USB modem bug solved (stopped working after some time), by creating an alternative USB modem extension. Note: This bug prevented -ANY- USB connected modem from reliable long time working!
- Memory leak on OSX version solved
- Cursor bug in script editor of OSX version solved
- 0.05 sec lost in hold/fade time corrected
- In library editor "Illegal Cast Exception" fixed
You can find more information about the LCedit+ update at the CDS advanced technology bv Web site. The update for LCedit is available free for download.