SubRosaSoft.com has released MusicRenamer, a free utility that uses the ID3 tags in song files to automatically rename them. It follows the same naming convention for each song and supports the MP3, AAC, M4P, and M4A formats. The company noted that it is useful when file recovery software has retrieved music files but has given them cryptic names. Mac OS X v10.3 is required.
← Previous Article
Toshiba on Tuesday introduced a new projector with 2,500 ANSI lumens, a contrast ratio of 2000:1, and XGA 1024 x…
Next Article →
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for J&R Computerworld, MacMall, and MacZone at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman