Benis Software announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the personal financial management application, My Money Minder 1.9, on Wednesday. The updated version adds native support for Intel and PowerPC-based Macs, imports Intuitis QFX file format, fixes several bugs, and more. My Money Minder 1.9 is available for download at the My Money Minder Web site, and is priced at US$12.50.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans