Benis Software announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the personal financial management application, My Money Minder 1.9, on Wednesday. The updated version adds native support for Intel and PowerPC-based Macs, imports Intuitis QFX file format, fixes several bugs, and more. My Money Minder 1.9 is available for download at the My Money Minder Web site, and is priced at US$12.50.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure