Benis Software announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the personal financial management application, My Money Minder 1.9, on Wednesday. The updated version adds native support for Intel and PowerPC-based Macs, imports Intuitis QFX file format, fixes several bugs, and more. My Money Minder 1.9 is available for download at the My Money Minder Web site, and is priced at US$12.50.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today