Benis Software announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the personal financial management application, My Money Minder 1.9, on Wednesday. The updated version adds native support for Intel and PowerPC-based Macs, imports Intuitis QFX file format, fixes several bugs, and more. My Money Minder 1.9 is available for download at the My Money Minder Web site, and is priced at US$12.50.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans