Benis Software announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the personal financial management application, My Money Minder 1.9, on Wednesday. The updated version adds native support for Intel and PowerPC-based Macs, imports Intuitis QFX file format, fixes several bugs, and more. My Money Minder 1.9 is available for download at the My Money Minder Web site, and is priced at US$12.50.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch