NEC has introduced a new 19-inch widescreen LCD monitor, featuring 1440 x 900 resolution, a 700:1 contrast ratio, a 5-millisecond response time, Energy Star 4.0 compliance, and more. It also includes an on-screen setting adjustment manager, a no-touch auto-adjust feature, and the ability to mount on a wall or an arm via a third-party product. NEC expects to ship it next month for US$269.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad