NEC has introduced a new 19-inch widescreen LCD monitor, featuring 1440 x 900 resolution, a 700:1 contrast ratio, a 5-millisecond response time, Energy Star 4.0 compliance, and more. It also includes an on-screen setting adjustment manager, a no-touch auto-adjust feature, and the ability to mount on a wall or an arm via a third-party product. NEC expects to ship it next month for US$269.99.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors