NEC has introduced a new 19-inch widescreen LCD monitor, featuring 1440 x 900 resolution, a 700:1 contrast ratio, a 5-millisecond response time, Energy Star 4.0 compliance, and more. It also includes an on-screen setting adjustment manager, a no-touch auto-adjust feature, and the ability to mount on a wall or an arm via a third-party product. NEC expects to ship it next month for US$269.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay