NEC has introduced a new 19-inch widescreen LCD monitor, featuring 1440 x 900 resolution, a 700:1 contrast ratio, a 5-millisecond response time, Energy Star 4.0 compliance, and more. It also includes an on-screen setting adjustment manager, a no-touch auto-adjust feature, and the ability to mount on a wall or an arm via a third-party product. NEC expects to ship it next month for US$269.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More