Native Instruments announced the immediate availability of Bandstand on Tuesday. The MIDI interface module includes a studio-quality General MIDI sound library, 128 high-end instruments, nine drum kits, GM2, GS, and XG MIDI controller automation, and more. It supports applications that use Core Audio, Audio Units (like GarageBand and Logic), VST, RTAS, DXi, ASIO, and DirectSound plug-ins, and is also available as a stand-alone application. Bandstand is priced at US$219.
← Previous Article
MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of its iTunes 6 ScriptPak on Tuesday. The ScriptPak works with iListen 1.6.5, adding over…
Next Article →
Intel has created an internal group to support Apple, now that the Mac maker will be using Intel-based chips in…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman