Ranchero Software has released NetNewsWire 2.0.1, an upgrade to its RSS (Really Simple Syndication) newsreader that adds support for the Atom 1.0 syndication format, in addition to fixing bugs and updating the Sites Drawer. The developer noted that NetNewsWire will continue to support Atom 0.3 for the foreseeable future. This is a free upgrade for existing users and sells for US$24.95 for a single-user license and $19.95 per person for multi-user licenses. A stripped-down Lite version is also available as freeware.
← Previous Article
Microsoft Corp. announced Friday the official name of its next major revision to the Windows operating system will be called…
Next Article →
Akoustik Piano is sample-based software that features three well-known grand pianos and an upright.
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures