NetXposure on Tuesday introduced NetXposure 5, a new version of its digital asset management software that features compatibility with Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, an Adobe Flex-based user interface, and more. The company said that the solution is now an Internet application that also uses Adobeis AIR technology and includes real-time interactivity with assets created with the most popular creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite 3.
← Previous Article
Targus on Tuesday introduced new eco-friendly cases for MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops.
Next Article →
On the heels of the iTunes 7.6 update that adds support for movie rentals, Apple has issued QuickTime 7.4, Front…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership