NetXposure on Tuesday introduced NetXposure 5, a new version of its digital asset management software that features compatibility with Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, an Adobe Flex-based user interface, and more. The company said that the solution is now an Internet application that also uses Adobeis AIR technology and includes real-time interactivity with assets created with the most popular creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite 3.
← Previous Article
Targus on Tuesday introduced new eco-friendly cases for MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops.
Next Article →
On the heels of the iTunes 7.6 update that adds support for movie rentals, Apple has issued QuickTime 7.4, Front…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT