NetXposure on Tuesday introduced NetXposure 5, a new version of its digital asset management software that features compatibility with Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, an Adobe Flex-based user interface, and more. The company said that the solution is now an Internet application that also uses Adobeis AIR technology and includes real-time interactivity with assets created with the most popular creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite 3.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership