NetXposure on Tuesday introduced NetXposure 5, a new version of its digital asset management software that features compatibility with Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, an Adobe Flex-based user interface, and more. The company said that the solution is now an Internet application that also uses Adobeis AIR technology and includes real-time interactivity with assets created with the most popular creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite 3.
← Previous Article
Targus on Tuesday introduced new eco-friendly cases for MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops.
Next Article →
On the heels of the iTunes 7.6 update that adds support for movie rentals, Apple has issued QuickTime 7.4, Front…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone