NetXposure on Tuesday introduced NetXposure 5, a new version of its digital asset management software that features compatibility with Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, an Adobe Flex-based user interface, and more. The company said that the solution is now an Internet application that also uses Adobeis AIR technology and includes real-time interactivity with assets created with the most popular creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite 3.
← Previous Article
Targus on Tuesday introduced new eco-friendly cases for MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops.
Next Article →
On the heels of the iTunes 7.6 update that adds support for movie rentals, Apple has issued QuickTime 7.4, Front…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach