Netscape has updated its Internet suite to version 7.2. This new version offers many improvements since the previous release, including improved standards support and better control over popup windows. It is derived from Mozilla 1.7. From the release notes:
- Popup Window Controls have been improved to block mouseover pop-ups and limit the number of pop-ups when popup window controls preference is set to off.
- Password Manager allows you to display saved passwords.
- vCard support in Netscape Mail.
- Improvements to Palm Sync.
- Table Editing controls in Composer.
- New Macromedia? Flash 7 plugin for Windows.
- Improvements in browser rendering speed and application start-up.
- Improvements in standards support.
The new release can be found at the Netscape Browser Central website.