Ben Bird has released a new beta version of SecuritySpy 1.0, bringing it to version beta 9. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance app designed for multiple camera setups. The latest beta release features a New Browser for viewing captured footage and other enhancements. According to Ben Bird
Today, Ben Bird announced the release of SecuritySpy version 1.0b9, an update to his multi-camera video surveillance software for the Macintosh.
The improvements of SecuritySpy 1.0b9 over the previous version are:
- New Browser feature to easily view captured footage
- New options to delete old files to make space for new ones
- Improved video preview performance on Mac OS X
- Creates single fork movie files (so that they can be used on a non-Mac system)
- New option to create Fast Start movies for directly hosting on the internet
- New option to launch an AppleScript when motion is detected
You can find more information about the SecuritySpy beta release at the SecuritySpy Web site. SecuritySpy is available starting at US50.00 for a single camera setup.