Ben Bird has released a new beta version of SecuritySpy 1.0, bringing it to version beta 32. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance app designed for multiple camera setups. The latest beta release features expanded options and bug fixes. According to Ben Bird
Today, Ben Bird announced the release of SecuritySpy version 1.0b28, an update to his multi-camera video surveillance software for the Macintosh.
The improvements of SecuritySpy 1.0b32 over the previous version are:
- Improvements to the Browser feature
- New option to automatically restart SecuritySpy after a crash
- New option to set the computer to full volume before playing sounds
- New option to create a log of all access to the built-in Web server
- Improved error handling
- Fixed bug causing possible crash in Image Settings window
- Fixed bug causing blank frame at start of movie when using temporal compression
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
You can find more information about the latest SecuritySpy beta release at the SecuritySpy Web site. SecuritySpy is available starting at US$50.00 for a single camera setup.