CDS advanced technology bv is now shipping to new lighting controllers, the LanBox-LCE and the 788-LD. The LanBoxes are lighting controllers designed for theater and multi-media applications. The boxes feature 512 DMX channel handling built in to a small comtrol unit. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces two new DMX products:
The LanBox-LCE is a mini DMX controller made to run stand-alone, but can also be controlled via the built-in 10BT Ethernet connection. Itis very small, very easy to use, yet it supports 512 lighting channels and can be used to distribute universes for a LanBox-LCX.
- 512 DMX channels and multiple sequencers
- Stores hundreds of cues in non-volatile memory
- Stand-alone, and network controlled operation
- Built-in Infrared, and Ethernet 10-BT port
- 5 pole XLR connector complies to DMX-512 USITT 1990, and DMX512-A
- LED display shows current cue, etc.
- Very small (105x45x85mm) black extruded aluminum housing
- 100-240V AC adapter included
The 788-LD+ is a heavy duty compact quad 5 Amp DMX dimmer pack, which complies to "isolated DMX512-A". The 788-LD+ is intended for applications where a reliable DMX dimmer, and/or isolated DMX (to prevent ground loops)is required .
- our independent dim/switch channels
- 100-240V, 50/60 Hz powered, GST18-3 plugs included
- Up to 5 Amp per channel, thermal and short protected
- Three-digit LED display, shows address, status, etc
- 5 pole XLR connectors, complies to DMX-512 USITT 1990, and "Isolated DMX512-A"
- Very compact extruded aluminium housing
You can find more information about the LanBoxes at the CDS advanced technology bv Web site. TheLanBox-LCE is available for EUR$340.00, and the 788-LD is available for EUR$320.00.