Technical book publisher OiReilly on Thursday announced the publication of "Car PC Hacks," a book that explains how to install a PC or Mac in a car and use it to play music, surf the Internet or even access the vehicleis computer to figure out what a dashboard warning light really means. Written by Damien Stolarz, "Car PC Hacks" is 384 pages and sells for US$24.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi