The PandaWare Company has released a new version of TimeCache, bringing it to version 5.0, and a new version of TimeCache Data Merger, bringing it to version 2.0. TimeCache is a time and expense app for billing clients, and TimeCache Data Merger is a TimeCache data consolidator for multiple users. The latest versions feature performance enhancements and speed improvements. According to PandaWare Company:
The PandaWare Company has released a new version of TimeCache, its popular time and expense tracking application for Macintosh users.
PandaWare(r) TimeCache(tm) 5.0 allows tracking more types of information and makes it easier than ever to review time and expense data.
At the same time, the company has also released an upgrade to the companion application, TimeCache Data Merger, which allows workgroups to consolidate multiple usersi TimeCache data into a single tab-delimited text file.
New in TimeCache 5.0:
- enhanced reports function that shows on-screen reports and exports data for use in other applications,
- the ability to add tax and markups to time and expense charges
- a new list manager for quick access to the lists at the core of TimeCache 5.0is speedy data entry capabilities
- more preferences for customizing the way users interact with TimeCache
- and interface enhancements that make it easier to enter and review data
You can find more information about the latest TimeCache and TimeCache Data Merger versions at the PandaWare Company Web site. TimeCache 4.x and Data Merger 1.x purchased on or after March 1, 2002 can upgrade free, while the full versions of TimeCache is available for US$45.00, and TimeCache Data Merger is US$150.00.