Computer Support has released a new beta version of Xupport, bringing it to version 2.0b12. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The beta release features firewall enhancements and bug fixes. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 2.0 public beta 12 released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 2.0b12:
- Xupport Help added (English)
- Firewall: Prevent login problems using simple firewall
- Firewall: Improved compatibility with Apple Firewall
- Xupport leads to download page when expired
- Some orthographic corrections
- Other minor changes and improvements
You can find more information about the latest Xupport beta release at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport 2.0b12 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.