Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has introduced a US$129.99 74 watt-hour Lithium Ion battery for use with 14-inch G3 and G4 iBooks. The company said that it provides up to 34% more capacity than Appleis OEM battery, making it the highest-capacity battery it has ever produced for any 14-inch iBook.
← Previous Article
Apple last month began voluntarily recalling some MacBook Pro batteries that it said were safe to use but didn't meet…
Next Article →
Trans International announced its new memory upgrade kits for the Mac Pro on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays