Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has introduced a US$129.99 74 watt-hour Lithium Ion battery for use with 14-inch G3 and G4 iBooks. The company said that it provides up to 34% more capacity than Appleis OEM battery, making it the highest-capacity battery it has ever produced for any 14-inch iBook.
← Previous Article
Apple last month began voluntarily recalling some MacBook Pro batteries that it said were safe to use but didn't meet…
Next Article →
Trans International announced its new memory upgrade kits for the Mac Pro on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman