Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has introduced a US$129.99 74 watt-hour Lithium Ion battery for use with 14-inch G3 and G4 iBooks. The company said that it provides up to 34% more capacity than Appleis OEM battery, making it the highest-capacity battery it has ever produced for any 14-inch iBook.
← Previous Article
Apple last month began voluntarily recalling some MacBook Pro batteries that it said were safe to use but didn't meet…
Next Article →
Trans International announced its new memory upgrade kits for the Mac Pro on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out