Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has introduced a US$129.99 74 watt-hour Lithium Ion battery for use with 14-inch G3 and G4 iBooks. The company said that it provides up to 34% more capacity than Appleis OEM battery, making it the highest-capacity battery it has ever produced for any 14-inch iBook.
← Previous Article
Apple last month began voluntarily recalling some MacBook Pro batteries that it said were safe to use but didn't meet…
Next Article →
Trans International announced its new memory upgrade kits for the Mac Pro on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch