Nikon is recalling specific rechargeable battery packs used in their D50, D70, and D100 SLR digital cameras. The battery, model EN-EL3, can short circuit, causing them to overheat and possibly melt. Nikon shipped the EN-EL3 with cameras, and also sold it separately. If you have a battery covered by this recall, Nikon will replace it. Additional information is available at the Consumer Product Safety Commission web site, and at Nikonis web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!