Nikon is recalling specific rechargeable battery packs used in their D50, D70, and D100 SLR digital cameras. The battery, model EN-EL3, can short circuit, causing them to overheat and possibly melt. Nikon shipped the EN-EL3 with cameras, and also sold it separately. If you have a battery covered by this recall, Nikon will replace it. Additional information is available at the Consumer Product Safety Commission web site, and at Nikonis web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board