Nikon is recalling specific rechargeable battery packs used in their D50, D70, and D100 SLR digital cameras. The battery, model EN-EL3, can short circuit, causing them to overheat and possibly melt. Nikon shipped the EN-EL3 with cameras, and also sold it separately. If you have a battery covered by this recall, Nikon will replace it. Additional information is available at the Consumer Product Safety Commission web site, and at Nikonis web site.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation