Nikon is recalling specific rechargeable battery packs used in their D50, D70, and D100 SLR digital cameras. The battery, model EN-EL3, can short circuit, causing them to overheat and possibly melt. Nikon shipped the EN-EL3 with cameras, and also sold it separately. If you have a battery covered by this recall, Nikon will replace it. Additional information is available at the Consumer Product Safety Commission web site, and at Nikonis web site.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors