Nikon is recalling specific rechargeable battery packs used in their D50, D70, and D100 SLR digital cameras. The battery, model EN-EL3, can short circuit, causing them to overheat and possibly melt. Nikon shipped the EN-EL3 with cameras, and also sold it separately. If you have a battery covered by this recall, Nikon will replace it. Additional information is available at the Consumer Product Safety Commission web site, and at Nikonis web site.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones