Nikon is recalling specific rechargeable battery packs used in their D50, D70, and D100 SLR digital cameras. The battery, model EN-EL3, can short circuit, causing them to overheat and possibly melt. Nikon shipped the EN-EL3 with cameras, and also sold it separately. If you have a battery covered by this recall, Nikon will replace it. Additional information is available at the Consumer Product Safety Commission web site, and at Nikonis web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi