Norpath announced the immediate availability of Norpath Elements 3.2 on Tuesday. The update to the graphic development tool for creating learning, multimedia, and information applications adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 and QuickTime 7, master page support, improved search features, the ability to convert text to vector shapes, and more. It is available for download from the Norpath web site, and is priced at US$495 for Norpath Elements Studio, and $249 for Norpath Elements Designer. The update is free for existing Norpath Elements 3.0 customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price