Norpath announced the immediate availability of Norpath Elements 3.2 on Tuesday. The update to the graphic development tool for creating learning, multimedia, and information applications adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 and QuickTime 7, master page support, improved search features, the ability to convert text to vector shapes, and more. It is available for download from the Norpath web site, and is priced at US$495 for Norpath Elements Studio, and $249 for Norpath Elements Designer. The update is free for existing Norpath Elements 3.0 customers.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates