Norpath announced the immediate availability of Norpath Elements 3.2 on Tuesday. The update to the graphic development tool for creating learning, multimedia, and information applications adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 and QuickTime 7, master page support, improved search features, the ability to convert text to vector shapes, and more. It is available for download from the Norpath web site, and is priced at US$495 for Norpath Elements Studio, and $249 for Norpath Elements Designer. The update is free for existing Norpath Elements 3.0 customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)