Norpath announced the immediate availability of Norpath Elements 3.2 on Tuesday. The update to the graphic development tool for creating learning, multimedia, and information applications adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 and QuickTime 7, master page support, improved search features, the ability to convert text to vector shapes, and more. It is available for download from the Norpath web site, and is priced at US$495 for Norpath Elements Studio, and $249 for Norpath Elements Designer. The update is free for existing Norpath Elements 3.0 customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More