Norpath announced the immediate availability of Norpath Elements 3.2 on Tuesday. The update to the graphic development tool for creating learning, multimedia, and information applications adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 and QuickTime 7, master page support, improved search features, the ability to convert text to vector shapes, and more. It is available for download from the Norpath web site, and is priced at US$495 for Norpath Elements Studio, and $249 for Norpath Elements Designer. The update is free for existing Norpath Elements 3.0 customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!