Maxprog has updated their program for sending mass e-mails, MaxBulk Mailer v0.11d. The program allows users to easily create and modify recipient lists, and handles multiple accounts. The latest version also sports an improved interface. According to Maxprog:
MaxBulk Mailer is a new full featured MacOS bulk mailer, a programable to send commercial mailings to up to several hundreds of emailaddresses very easily. MaxBulk Mailer is fast and fully customizable.It uses mailings as documents with configuration data, mailing textand mailing list built-in.
- Multiple customizable mail accounts.
- Drag and drop support for mailing text and address list files
- Easy import/export address list files easy to use functions.
- Powerfull tools in order to rewrap and justify text.
- Customizable SMTP Headers.
- SMTP log control.
- Duplicate mails address filter.
- Mails can be sent all at once or one by one allowing full customization with tags.
- Custom tags "Name" and "Date" for mail merge.
- Preview function in order to check document appearance before sending it.
- Internet Config preferences autofill.
MaxBulk Mailer is available for US$9.90. You can find more information at the NAME web site.