Technical book publisher OiReilly has released "Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One," a 528-page tome (US$44.99) by Deke McClelland that includes sample files, color images, and more than two hours of DVD video. Mr. McClelland takes readers step-by-step through 12 lessons that explain everything from importing text and organizing and managing digital assets to automatically generating tables of contents and creating interactive documents with bookmarks, links, buttons, sounds and movies.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks