Technical book publisher OiReilly has released "Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One," a 528-page tome (US$44.99) by Deke McClelland that includes sample files, color images, and more than two hours of DVD video. Mr. McClelland takes readers step-by-step through 12 lessons that explain everything from importing text and organizing and managing digital assets to automatically generating tables of contents and creating interactive documents with bookmarks, links, buttons, sounds and movies.
← Previous Article
The Irish government has launched a project called "FÍS," a project that aims to incorporate video in all aspects of…
Next Article →
OnScreen Science announced the immediate availability of OnScreen DNA on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others