Technical book publisher OiReilly has released "Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One," a 528-page tome (US$44.99) by Deke McClelland that includes sample files, color images, and more than two hours of DVD video. Mr. McClelland takes readers step-by-step through 12 lessons that explain everything from importing text and organizing and managing digital assets to automatically generating tables of contents and creating interactive documents with bookmarks, links, buttons, sounds and movies.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!