Technical book publisher OiReilly has released "Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One," a 528-page tome (US$44.99) by Deke McClelland that includes sample files, color images, and more than two hours of DVD video. Mr. McClelland takes readers step-by-step through 12 lessons that explain everything from importing text and organizing and managing digital assets to automatically generating tables of contents and creating interactive documents with bookmarks, links, buttons, sounds and movies.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch