Technical book publisher OiReilly has released "Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One," a 528-page tome (US$44.99) by Deke McClelland that includes sample files, color images, and more than two hours of DVD video. Mr. McClelland takes readers step-by-step through 12 lessons that explain everything from importing text and organizing and managing digital assets to automatically generating tables of contents and creating interactive documents with bookmarks, links, buttons, sounds and movies.
← Previous Article
The Irish government has launched a project called "FÍS," a project that aims to incorporate video in all aspects of…
Next Article →
OnScreen Science announced the immediate availability of OnScreen DNA on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman