See Jane Code today announced the second preview release of JaneBUILDER for PHP and MySQL! for the Mac OS.
JaneBUILDER is a visual editor for PHP. JaneBUILDER allows users to build complex PHP pages with ease. The files created are native PHP (text) files that can be opened by any html tool or text editor and uploaded to your web server for deployment.
Some of the new features of JaneBUILDER PR2:
- New Interface: Complete rewrite of program. New faster optimized engine. Interface is optimized for Aqua on OS X.
- Native PHP/HTML Editing: Now JaneBUILDER works with native PHP and HTML files JaneBUILDER now has the ability to import HTML and PHP files.
- OSX AND OS9 support: JaneBUILDER is now a native Carbon app that runs on OSX and OS9
- MySQL Live Data Sources access: JaneBUILDER can now access MySQL database servers. JaneBUILDER will create ALL your database tables and columns for offline editing.
- JaneVIEWER: JaneVIEWER is a mini MySQL browser WITHIN JaneBUILDER.
- Table Output: JaneBUILDERis Auto-Janes now exports table formatted HTML for the form, listings, and detail pages for proper HTML alignment.
- New Tool Interfaces:New slimed down windows and smarter "spreadsheet and tab" windows. You can now have as many tools open as you like. You can have mutiple "Auto-Janes" open AND it is far easier to add code with "Auto-Jane" code.
- Variable Support: Variables can be added and now appear in convenient popup menus in most JanBUILDER tools.
The preview version of JaneBUILDER is available for free. You can find more information at the See Jane Code Web site.