Other World Computing (OWC) on Thursday unveiled a Dual Layer external DVD burner that features FireWire and USB 2.0 ports and writes to single-layer DVD media at speeds up to 16X and dual-layer DVD media at speeds up to 8X. Priced at US$125, the DVD burner comes with NTI Dragon Burn and EMC Retrospect Express software, along with 25 pieces of 52X CD-R media and five pieces of 8X DVD-R media.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay