Other World Computing (OWC) on Thursday unveiled a Dual Layer external DVD burner that features FireWire and USB 2.0 ports and writes to single-layer DVD media at speeds up to 16X and dual-layer DVD media at speeds up to 8X. Priced at US$125, the DVD burner comes with NTI Dragon Burn and EMC Retrospect Express software, along with 25 pieces of 52X CD-R media and five pieces of 8X DVD-R media.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks