Other World Computing (OWC) on Thursday unveiled a Dual Layer external DVD burner that features FireWire and USB 2.0 ports and writes to single-layer DVD media at speeds up to 16X and dual-layer DVD media at speeds up to 8X. Priced at US$125, the DVD burner comes with NTI Dragon Burn and EMC Retrospect Express software, along with 25 pieces of 52X CD-R media and five pieces of 8X DVD-R media.
Recent News See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck