Other World Computing (OWC) on Thursday unveiled a Dual Layer external DVD burner that features FireWire and USB 2.0 ports and writes to single-layer DVD media at speeds up to 16X and dual-layer DVD media at speeds up to 8X. Priced at US$125, the DVD burner comes with NTI Dragon Burn and EMC Retrospect Express software, along with 25 pieces of 52X CD-R media and five pieces of 8X DVD-R media.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program