Other World Computing (OWC) on Thursday unveiled a Dual Layer external DVD burner that features FireWire and USB 2.0 ports and writes to single-layer DVD media at speeds up to 16X and dual-layer DVD media at speeds up to 8X. Priced at US$125, the DVD burner comes with NTI Dragon Burn and EMC Retrospect Express software, along with 25 pieces of 52X CD-R media and five pieces of 8X DVD-R media.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit