Microsoft released Office 2004 for Mac 11.4.0 on Wednesday. The update for Microsoftis office suite applications patches a vulnerability that could allow an attacker to overwrite your Macis memory with malicious code. The update is free and available for download at the Microsoft Mac Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad