Microsoft released Office 2004 for Mac 11.4.0 on Wednesday. The update for Microsoftis office suite applications patches a vulnerability that could allow an attacker to overwrite your Macis memory with malicious code. The update is free and available for download at the Microsoft Mac Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi