LAJ Design has released an update for eOrdering Complete, bringing it to version 1.1. eOrdering Complete is an online shopping cart creator designed for Web developers. The update features performance enhancements and minor bug fixes. According to LAJ Design:
eOrdering Complete 1.1 is an application that allows you to create web forms specifically to order products online. eOrdering Complete uses shopping cart technology to allow the user to store a users order, so they can move around your site and place their order when they want.
eOrdering Complete will creates the main order page, view cart page, checkout page and individual product pages. The products can have images or can be text. Each product can have a description, cost, shipping cost. If images are selected for products, then multiple images can be added at one time. eOrdering Complete creates the server side code (.asp or .php) or use PayPal to process the order this product.
New in Version 1.1:
- Links for next, previous, view cart, cancel are now buttons
- Saved eSites are no longer hard lined to images. This means that you can move the images around with no problems. If it find the images are moved it will ask for the new location
- The ASP email and PHP email were rewritten to give nicer output with more information. The PHP email was prior in beta mode, but now is fully supported
- The code for the database dump and load was rewritten from scratch
- The dump file is a comma delimited file that can be edited in excel (or a like program) and then reimported. This can speed up adding descriptions and names for products
- Fixed a problem in the load eSite when using the menu rather than the icon
- General clean up of the program from top to bottom
You can find more information about the eOrdering Complete update at the LAJ Design Web site. eOrdering Complete 1.1 is available for US$55.00.