Onset Computer Corp. has released HOBO RG3, a new battery-powered rainfall logging system that combines a data logging rain gauge with a built-in data logger. It uploads data to a computer via its optical interface, and it can hold up to 160 inches of rainfall data. Itis also compatible with Onsetis HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for downloading data in the field and taking it back to the office. Pricing is US$399.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi