Disruptive Innovations on Wednesday released Nvu 1.0, an open source application that provides WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) Web page editing. It features a spellchecker, compliance with HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 standards, tabbed editing for working on multiple pages, integrated FTP Web site management, a CSS (cascading style sheet) editor and more. The developer notes on its site that code created with Nvu is compatible "with all of todayis most popular browsers." Mac OS X v10.1.5 or higher is required.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed