Disruptive Innovations on Wednesday released Nvu 1.0, an open source application that provides WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) Web page editing. It features a spellchecker, compliance with HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 standards, tabbed editing for working on multiple pages, integrated FTP Web site management, a CSS (cascading style sheet) editor and more. The developer notes on its site that code created with Nvu is compatible "with all of todayis most popular browsers." Mac OS X v10.1.5 or higher is required.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors