Disruptive Innovations on Wednesday released Nvu 1.0, an open source application that provides WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) Web page editing. It features a spellchecker, compliance with HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 standards, tabbed editing for working on multiple pages, integrated FTP Web site management, a CSS (cascading style sheet) editor and more. The developer notes on its site that code created with Nvu is compatible "with all of todayis most popular browsers." Mac OS X v10.1.5 or higher is required.
← Previous Article
Swift Publisher can be used to design and print flyers, newsletters, brochures and similar types of documents.
Next Article →
Sanyo on Wednesday announced that its latest 5 megapixel digital camera, dubbed C5, is now available in the U.S. with…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch