Disruptive Innovations on Wednesday released Nvu 1.0, an open source application that provides WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) Web page editing. It features a spellchecker, compliance with HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 standards, tabbed editing for working on multiple pages, integrated FTP Web site management, a CSS (cascading style sheet) editor and more. The developer notes on its site that code created with Nvu is compatible "with all of todayis most popular browsers." Mac OS X v10.1.5 or higher is required.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless