Disruptive Innovations on Wednesday released Nvu 1.0, an open source application that provides WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) Web page editing. It features a spellchecker, compliance with HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 standards, tabbed editing for working on multiple pages, integrated FTP Web site management, a CSS (cascading style sheet) editor and more. The developer notes on its site that code created with Nvu is compatible "with all of todayis most popular browsers." Mac OS X v10.1.5 or higher is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks