Opera Software announced the immediate availability of Opera 9.1 on Wednesday. The update to the Opera Web browser adds fraud protection through the PhishTank service to help protect against malicious Web sites that masquerade as legitimate sites to trick you into providing personal information, passwords, and bank account data. Opera 9.1 is free and available for download at the Opera Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed