Opera Software announced the immediate availability of Opera 9.1 on Wednesday. The update to the Opera Web browser adds fraud protection through the PhishTank service to help protect against malicious Web sites that masquerade as legitimate sites to trick you into providing personal information, passwords, and bank account data. Opera 9.1 is free and available for download at the Opera Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones