Oranged.net Software has released a new app for Mac users, Studiometry 1.0. Studiometry is a utility designed for client and project management. The app ships with search tools and support for a myriad of project information including billing and expense data. According to Oranged.net Software:
Oranged.net Software, a graphics design/software company, releases a new product for Mac OS X, Studiometry: the ultimate organizational tool to keep track of your clients and projects.
Studiometry is the best tool on the Macintosh platform for Freelance designers, Consultants, Tech Support Personnel, as well as small design firms. Studiometry keeps everything in one convenient location: Client data, Project data, Project files, To Dois, Debts, Invoices, Notes, and more.
- Store information about every aspect of your projects and clients including billing data, expenses, time worked, fees, to-dois, invoices, media, passwords, specs, and more
- Find Projects and clients quickly with organized lists sorted by their statuses and categories
- Auto-save and auto-backup to ensure data
- Robust and intuitive search tools to find projects, clients, and to dois
- Easy reporting for complex and multiple projects
- Fully integrated accounting features
- Completely secure, ecrypted data
- and more..
You can find more information about the Studiometry 1.0 release at the Oranged.net Software Web site. Studiometry is available for US$39.99 for a limited time.