Susan Kare, the designer of the original Mac icons, has taken her creations and applied them to various items like shirts and clocks. The icon styles include the Command symbol, Alert, the watch icon, Clarus the dogcow, and more. For a full list of icons and items they are available on, visit Susan Kareis Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices