MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxExpress PCI-Express Serial ATA II host controller card for the Power Mac G5 on Monday. The card includes two internal SATA II ports and supports sustained data transfer rates up to 120MB/sec. It is available with the MaxConnect internal drive mounting kit for the Power Mac G5. The complete kit includes the MaxExpress host adapter, three-bay MaxConnect internal drive bracket, and cables. The complete kit is available at the MaxUpgrades Web site, and is priced at US$139.
← Previous Article
The software development division Apple Computer opened this April in India is already closing down.
Next Article →
Old Jewell Software announced the immediate availability of Painter's Picker 2.1 on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch