MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxExpress PCI-Express Serial ATA II host controller card for the Power Mac G5 on Monday. The card includes two internal SATA II ports and supports sustained data transfer rates up to 120MB/sec. It is available with the MaxConnect internal drive mounting kit for the Power Mac G5. The complete kit includes the MaxExpress host adapter, three-bay MaxConnect internal drive bracket, and cables. The complete kit is available at the MaxUpgrades Web site, and is priced at US$139.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone