MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxExpress PCI-Express Serial ATA II host controller card for the Power Mac G5 on Monday. The card includes two internal SATA II ports and supports sustained data transfer rates up to 120MB/sec. It is available with the MaxConnect internal drive mounting kit for the Power Mac G5. The complete kit includes the MaxExpress host adapter, three-bay MaxConnect internal drive bracket, and cables. The complete kit is available at the MaxUpgrades Web site, and is priced at US$139.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs