MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxExpress PCI-Express Serial ATA II host controller card for the Power Mac G5 on Monday. The card includes two internal SATA II ports and supports sustained data transfer rates up to 120MB/sec. It is available with the MaxConnect internal drive mounting kit for the Power Mac G5. The complete kit includes the MaxExpress host adapter, three-bay MaxConnect internal drive bracket, and cables. The complete kit is available at the MaxUpgrades Web site, and is priced at US$139.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay