PC Magazine has posted an in-depth look at its history of Apple coverage, which dates back to 1983, the year after the publication started. Its first story was titled "Surviving an Apple to PC Switchover," which explained how to move VisiCalc and WordStar files from the upstart computer to the incumbent one. Thanks to MacNN for the link.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad