PC Magazine has posted an in-depth look at its history of Apple coverage, which dates back to 1983, the year after the publication started. Its first story was titled "Surviving an Apple to PC Switchover," which explained how to move VisiCalc and WordStar files from the upstart computer to the incumbent one. Thanks to MacNN for the link.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]