PC Magazine has posted an in-depth look at its history of Apple coverage, which dates back to 1983, the year after the publication started. Its first story was titled "Surviving an Apple to PC Switchover," which explained how to move VisiCalc and WordStar files from the upstart computer to the incumbent one. Thanks to MacNN for the link.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV