PC Publishing has released Making Music on the Apple Mac, a new book that explains everything from purchasing the right computer to recording MIDI and audio with GarageBand to burning CDs and publishing songs on the Internet. Written by Keith Gemmell, the book is 113 pages long and sells for US$14.95.
← Previous Article
Toon Boom Animation on Thursday released Toon Boom Studio Express 3, a new version of its beginner level animation software.
Next Article →
The Chwang Yi Company announced The Ball, a Bluetooth-enabled wireless trackball, on Friday. The Ball has two mouse buttons, a…
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More