PC Publishing has released Making Music on the Apple Mac, a new book that explains everything from purchasing the right computer to recording MIDI and audio with GarageBand to burning CDs and publishing songs on the Internet. Written by Keith Gemmell, the book is 113 pages long and sells for US$14.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch