PC Publishing has released Making Music on the Apple Mac, a new book that explains everything from purchasing the right computer to recording MIDI and audio with GarageBand to burning CDs and publishing songs on the Internet. Written by Keith Gemmell, the book is 113 pages long and sells for US$14.95.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed