PC Publishing has released Making Music on the Apple Mac, a new book that explains everything from purchasing the right computer to recording MIDI and audio with GarageBand to burning CDs and publishing songs on the Internet. Written by Keith Gemmell, the book is 113 pages long and sells for US$14.95.
← Previous Article
Toon Boom Animation on Thursday released Toon Boom Studio Express 3, a new version of its beginner level animation software.
Next Article →
The Chwang Yi Company announced The Ball, a Bluetooth-enabled wireless trackball, on Friday. The Ball has two mouse buttons, a…
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures