PC Publishing has released Making Music on the Apple Mac, a new book that explains everything from purchasing the right computer to recording MIDI and audio with GarageBand to burning CDs and publishing songs on the Internet. Written by Keith Gemmell, the book is 113 pages long and sells for US$14.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad