PC Worldis Harry McCracken, who uses Mac OS X and Windows computers on a daily basis, has posted a rundown of his thoughts on each of Appleis "Get a Mac" ads. He explains what he thinks are the strengths and weaknesses of each one and how good a job he thinks it does of potentially converting Windows users to the Mac side.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!