PC Worldis Harry McCracken, who uses Mac OS X and Windows computers on a daily basis, has posted a rundown of his thoughts on each of Appleis "Get a Mac" ads. He explains what he thinks are the strengths and weaknesses of each one and how good a job he thinks it does of potentially converting Windows users to the Mac side.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors