PC Worldis Harry McCracken, who uses Mac OS X and Windows computers on a daily basis, has posted a rundown of his thoughts on each of Appleis "Get a Mac" ads. He explains what he thinks are the strengths and weaknesses of each one and how good a job he thinks it does of potentially converting Windows users to the Mac side.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April