PC Worldis Harry McCracken, who uses Mac OS X and Windows computers on a daily basis, has posted a rundown of his thoughts on each of Appleis "Get a Mac" ads. He explains what he thinks are the strengths and weaknesses of each one and how good a job he thinks it does of potentially converting Windows users to the Mac side.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi