Japanese developer Recosoft Corp. has released PDF2Office Personal 2.0, the latest version of its Microsoft Word X/2004 plug-in that converts PDFs into editable Word files, retaining the layout and text styles of the original. This version introduces cross-platform compatibility, enabling it to work with both the Windows and Mac versions of Word. PDF2Office Personal 2.0 sells for US$59.
← Previous Article
Pod Genius incorporates eight iPod utilities in one package.
Next Article →
App4mac Software announced Thursday the release of wKiosk Browser 4.0, the company's interface solution for Macintosh-based Internet kiosks
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps Hit the App Store [Updated]
- FBI Cranky at Apple for Securing iOS, Only Has Itself (and NSA) to Blame
- iOS 8: Using Handoff on Mobile Devices
- Shellshock Flaw Poses Big Security Threat for Mac, other Unix Systems
- Apple Features ‘Actual Size’ iPhone 6/Plus in Rolling Stone Ad
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands