Japanese developer Recosoft Corp. has released PDF2Office Personal 2.0, the latest version of its Microsoft Word X/2004 plug-in that converts PDFs into editable Word files, retaining the layout and text styles of the original. This version introduces cross-platform compatibility, enabling it to work with both the Windows and Mac versions of Word. PDF2Office Personal 2.0 sells for US$59.
← Previous Article
Pod Genius incorporates eight iPod utilities in one package.
Next Article →
App4mac Software announced Thursday the release of wKiosk Browser 4.0, the company's interface solution for Macintosh-based Internet kiosks
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership