Japanese developer Recosoft Corp. has released PDF2Office Personal 2.0, the latest version of its Microsoft Word X/2004 plug-in that converts PDFs into editable Word files, retaining the layout and text styles of the original. This version introduces cross-platform compatibility, enabling it to work with both the Windows and Mac versions of Word. PDF2Office Personal 2.0 sells for US$59.
← Previous Article
Pod Genius incorporates eight iPod utilities in one package.
Next Article →
App4mac Software announced Thursday the release of wKiosk Browser 4.0, the company's interface solution for Macintosh-based Internet kiosks
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch