Apago announced the immediate availability of PDF Shrink 4.0 on Monday. PDF Shrink reduces the file size of PDF documents created with the Mac OS X Print to PDF option. The new version includes a wizard to help choose your PDF settings, an Advanced settings mode, the ability to remove "base 14" fonts, delete unused document elements, change image resolution, and more. PDF Shrink 4.0 is available at the Apago Web site, and is priced at US$35. Upgrades from version 3 are $14.
← Previous Article
Adam Engst of TidBITS feels there is a glaring omission in the Mac software arsenal: a collaborative group document editing…
Next Article →
REAL Software announced the immediate availability of REAL SQL Server on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album