The PandaWare Company has released Simple Help Editor 1.0, a help authoring system for developers who use Real Softwareis REALbasic. It lets users create styled text pages, and it includes a Help window project that can be incorporated into any REALbasic application. Pricing is US$25. Mac OS X v10.2 is required.
← Previous Article
TMO's Weekly Roundup host, Ricky Spero, will be speaking at the Podcast and Portable Media Expo on Friday, September 29.
Next Article →
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for Sweetwater Sound at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity