Panda Systems has released a new version of PandoCalendar, bringing it to version 6.0. PandoCalendar is a personal desktop calendar designed to be fully customizable. The latest version features new enhancements including Jag support and other features. According to Panda Systems:
Panda Systems is pleased to announce the upgrade of PandoCalendar to version 6.0.
PandoCalendar is a useful Mac-only program places a fully functional calendar on your desktop. The look is completely customizable. You can also have PandoCalendar automatically plot the days you work.
Great for people who donit have a Monday-Friday work schedule!
- PandoCalendar now requires Mac OS X 10.1
- The calendar background can now be transparent
- Frames can now support alpha channel transparency
- The dock icon now displays the current day of month
- Fixed slowdowns when running on Mac OS X 10.2
- Removed anti-aliasing preference, it is now always on
- Fixed a bug that could cause the command, option, or control keys to act as if they are being held down if a reminder is displayed as one of the keys was being pressed
- Note balloons now open in front of the dock
You can find more information about the latest version of PandoCalendar at the Panda Systems Web site. PandoCalendar 6 is available as freeware.