Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has released an update for PasswordWallet and Conduit, bringing them to version 2.7.2 and 1.2. PasswordWallet is a storage app designed to hold usernames, passwords, and PINs in one complete package. Conduit connects PasswordWallet to hand held computers. The latest versions have several new features and performance enhancements. According to Selznick Scientific Software:
Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is very pleased to announce the release of the following updates: PasswordWallet(tm) 2.7.2 and PasswordWallet(tm) Conduit X for Palm Desktop 4.0 for MacOS X.
PasswordWallet(tm) is a convenient, easy to use, secure place to store all your usernames, passwords, PIN numbers, or combinations. PasswordWallet(tm) runs great under MacOS 8, MacOS 9 and MacOS X!
CHANGES TO VERSION 2.7.2 of PasswordWallet(tm) Application
- Delete, backwards-delete and clear keys now delete the selected record (with a warning)
- Added pauses to auto-typing to support slow/clunky browsers under 9 and X
- Fixed a problem with record modifications after a record deletion. This could have caused deleted records to reappear after PalmOS synchronization or "Unexpected Quit" messages under MacOS X 10.1.x.
CHANGES TO VERSION 1.2 of PasswordWallet(tm) Palm Conduit
- Fixed problem with "Application cannot be found message" when syncing under MacOS X
- This conduit is no longer beta
You can find more information about the PasswordWallet update at the Selznick Scientific Software, LLC Web site. PasswordWallet 2.7.2 is available for US$15.00, and PasswordWallet Conduit 1.2 is US$12.00.